New term starts: Monday 9 September – Saturday 14 December
Online Class Sales
DanceXchange has moved to a more customer-friendly ticketing system which will make your online experience much easier.
Setting Up An Account
When you buy online you will need to set up your own account via our new booking system so that you can manage your account more effectively and quickly purchase your classes.
As we have changed ticketing system you will need to set up a new account even if you had an account previously. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Please visit here or alternatively click the shopping cart icon in the header of the website in order to access the account registration process and follow the simple set-up instructions.
Join our Mailing List
Through your account, you will be able to join our mailing list to receive monthly e-flyers packed with the latest news from DanceXchange (dx) and Birmingham International Dance Festival (BIDF) including Special Offers, participation opportunities and class timetable changes.
There have been some changes to our classes for Autumn 2019:
NEW Bhangra Active class on Monday
NEW Family Hip-Hop on Saturday
NEW Create Youth for young people aged 10-16yrs on Saturday
Some classes have been cancelled for this term: Adults Swing Dance, Kids Street Dance, Ballet First Steps, Dance First Steps & Kids Ballet.
All teens classes (Street Dance, Ballet & Contemporary) are running as normal but with amended start times.
Class Cancellations: All class purchases are non-refundable
15-minute rule: You won’t be allowed to join a class if you’re more than 15 minutes late. This is because you’ll have missed the warm-up, which increases your chance of injury.
Bulk Buy – Buy 10 classes & get one free.
SAVE ££s by buying your classes in one transaction.
Terms & Conditions:
- Applies to classes of the same length & price.
- Buy 11 classes in one transaction either online or at DanceXchange reception. The 11th class will be FREE
- Offer expires at the end of Autumn Term (14 DECEMBER 2019).
- Customers can make up to three manual alterations to booked classes. Please call 0121 6676730 to request a change.
- Purchased classes are not transferable to another customer.
- This offer is not valid for hire classes that take place in our studios, for any dance courses or for Birmingham Pro Classes.