Birmingham International Dance Festival (BIDF) and its producers DanceXchange (dx), are inviting submissions of existing Screendance films, up to 15 mins in length, to be part of the first all-digital festival BIDF TV, taking place in June 2021.
This opportunity is part of Midlands Made and is open to creatives based anywhere in the UK, however at least 50% of the programme will be made by and with Midlands-based artists & contributors.
We are particularly interested in films that explore any of the following themes:
- Unity and Exchange – celebrating difference
- Environment – change and awareness
Screendance shorts, documentaries, interactive work, live digital experiences, or social media content (for example TikToks, Stories, IGTV, etc.) are all welcome.
Selected films will be presented as part of BIDF TV and will receive a £150 honorarium.
Click HERE for full details and how to apply
- Deadline for applications: 30 April 2021
- Successful artists will be notified by: 7 May 2021
- Public launch at BIDF: June 2021