Following the Government’s statement on Coronavirus (COVID -19) generate is currently suspended until further notice. Please visit http://bit.ly/dxcoronavirusupdate to read our full statement.
GENERATE returns in September 2019 especially for young dancers aged 10-14, who are passionate about taking their dance skills and technique to the next level.
The programme involves:
- Technical and choreographic skills development
- Regular high-quality Contemporary, Ballet, Choreographic Tools, Yoga and Strength and Conditioning sessions
- 1 to 1 consistent feedback from your tutors
- Group visits to dx performance season show
- An annual performance in the Centre for Advanced Training (CAT) showcase (and other performances as appropriate)
- Confidence, resilience and further skills building as an aspiring dancer
- Support in auditioning for further opportunities
- The opportunity to learn in professional, purpose-built dance studios
The programme sessions are all led by industry professionals who share their expertise and knowledge with the young dancers, to enable maximum progression and development.
Anna Lines, Artistic Director of Translucent Dance Company says I am so pleased that my students decided to join Generate! This additional training has been invaluable as it has enabled them to experience a wider range of high-quality teachers and styles, improving their movement memory, technique and adaptability. I have had multiple students pass through Generate and into the CAT programme all of whom have remained with me and continue to develop as young artists. I believe the partnership I have developed with the Dancexchange has greatly benefitted myself and the dancers. I could not recommend Generate enough, it is an excellent, well-run programme that supports and compliments the training and development of our young dancers beautifully.
WHEN / Sessions will take place in our DanceXchange studios from 1.30 – 4 pm on Sundays during academic term time.
COST / £180 per 12-week term
NB/ Please note that there will be no classes on Sunday 23 February – Half Term!